Wednesday

Trip to ITALY

As you know, Italy is one of the most  attractive travell courses in europe.
Whereever you look you see something historical and amazing.
I went for a 4 days tour this time. Yes, i know that it is not enough for Italy :(
During my Italy trip, i tried to figure out daily life in Ancient Rome, gladiators etc.
What makes it difficult was the crowded.
Ok, Ancient Rome was  also crowded too. But people also look very modern presently.
Modern clothes, modern styles etc.
So i went for city walks in the early morning while most people sleeping.

Italian cuisine was wondeful. Every single thing was very delicious in Italy.
I dont understand how an humankind can cook such delicious food.
Lisa, the girl i met in front of the Coliseum invited me to see her art collection.
But didnt let me to take any single pic.
I dont know if she would see my blog but i want to say hi to her from here.
Oh right.. I lost my iphone in Italy :(  All my contacts are gone.
Now i am using my old mobile phone and  looking forward to get a new iphone :)

By the way Italian men are really handsome. (  I am not a gay )

See ya on another blog babes  .

Andre